Each year when we choose presenters for our all-day pre-convention workshops, we look at two important criteria: a wide range of experience in his area of expertise, and the ability to TEACH well.
This year, you'll have the incredibly difficult choice between two of the nation's top experts in very different topics—getting more and better deals in residential properties, and investing in hands-of self-storage facilities! Yet another reason to BRING A PARTNER…
Stop Leaving Money on the Table:
How to Turn More of Your Leads into Bigger Profits
By Structuring "Out of the Box" Win-Win Deals
With Don Derosa
Imagine—taking any sales lead and creating a winning deal out of it, making thousands of dollars where you thought there were none, no more wasted marketing dollars, no more wasted phone calls.
Join Don DeRosa as he shares with you his negotiation secrets and the state-of-the-art tools he uses to evaluate deals and make them work – for him and for the seller.
DeRosa will share the buying and selling strategies that work for him right now, in 2012. Bring your deals, and he'll demonstrate his "secrets" and tools he uses, wherever he is, to evaluate a lead step-by-step, determine the exit strategy, structure the deal, negotiate with a seller, and get paperwork done almost instantly without the hard work you normally do to complete deals.
By the end of the presentation, you’ll know –
- How to evaluate any lead and decide whether this is a winner for you and how much money you’ll make before you make your offer
- How to combine buying strategies and exit strategies – that work right now, in 2012 – to effortlessly make a deal work you
- The Secret to creating passive income deals of $350 + per month without any of your own money and with NO management on your part.
- How to structure a deal in less than 10 minutes, so that you make a minimum of $20,000 on it, choosing from multiple strategies
- How to become a “mind reader,” to find exactly what the seller’s hot buttons are so you can craft a deal the seller is dying to take
- How to use Don’s Green means ‘GO’, Red means ‘NO’ tools to negotiate for you, so you never let your emotions talk you into making a bad deal!
Once you know with Don's down-to-earth techniques and the tools he uses every day, you will be able to make 2012 the year you have only dreamed of…starting today!!
Don DeRosa is a real estate investor, author, teacher, coach, national speaker, and past president of Georgia REIA. He has bought and sold over 250 properties in his investing career. Don was among the top 21 real estate investors in the best-selling book The Millionaire Real Estate Investor. Don is the first Real Estate instructor to move all of his education materials to the iPad in the iMasterReal Estate. He is also teaching investors and agents how to become more efficient, productive, and competitive by taking advantage of mobile technology.
The Nation's Most Profitable Real Estate Play: How to Find, Analyze, Wholesale, or Buy and Hold Self Storage Facilities.
With Scott Meyers
Scott Meyers started his investing career as many of us have, in single family homes. And, like many of us, he found himself struggling with vacancies, repairs, negative cash flow, and too much time spent on tenants and toilets. After years of struggling, he found himself in the unenviable position of being a "penniless millionaire". Sound familiar?
Then maybe it's time to find out what Scott discovered about the business of owning self-storage units—the hottest "unknown" property class in real estate over the past 25 years. Scott will show you:
- How to find the “Cinderella” properties that can be bought cheap, then turned into profitable “Belles of the Ball”
- How to evaluate units right, and negotiate with the owner to get the deal you need
- Why people’s stuff is a lot easier and lower hassle to manage than people—and how you can delete tenants and toilets from your life forever, while getting true passive income month in and month out
- How to buy self-storage units anywhere in the country, with no money down, and do it SAFELY
- How to tap more than 20 profit centers OTHER than the rental of the units themselves—and turn your investment into massive wealth
What a great (and, at just $99, incredibly inexpensive!) way to explore a strategy that very few people know about, with a seasoned expert who's known and trusted throughout the self-storage industry.
Scott is the nation's leading expert in the area of Self Storage Investing. Scott is a Certified Self Storage Manager (CSSM©) through the National Self Storage Association and a regular exhibitor at Self Storage Industry Trade Shows and Conventions. Scott is also the author of "The Complete Guide to Finding, Evaluating, and Acquiring Self Storage Facilities", and a frequent contributor to numerous industry trade publications. Scott is the owner and President of his own Self Storage Investment Company, Alcatraz Storage™ Based in Indianapolis. Scott resides in Fishers, IN with his wife Christina, and his 3 children. He is also the Head of the Finance Ministry at Northview Christian Church in Carmel, IN.