Intermediate/Advanced Investor's Workshop:
Real Commercial Investing
With Ray Alcorn
Are you fascinated with the idea of "true" commercial properties—shopping centers, office buildings, warehouse space, hotels—but completely unsure of how to get started in a market that's so different from residential investing?
Well, all that's about to change for you, because…
The National New Strategies Summit's 2-
Day Concurrent Workshop
"REAL Commercial Investing"
Gives You the Details You Need
To Start YOUR Commercial Investing Career…
Ray Alcorn has been investing in commercial real estate since 1980; he's been involved in deals on over $250,000,000 in retail, office, multi-family, hotel, manufactured, and restaurant properties. :
It's extremely rare that a guy this busy with a commercial real estate business will take the time to develop and give a presentation for us civilians, but we pulled a few strings and got Ray to come to the Summit and tell you the raw, unvarnished truth about: :
Why commercial properties are the preferred asset of sophisticated real estate investors all over the world, and why you might just want to add some commercial property to YOUR portfolio ASAP
What it REALLY takes to control commercial real estate—what you'll need to do to get your financial house in order before you even consider playing with the big boys
Which property classes are profitable, and which are dead in the water—don't listen to the hype or the talking heads: learn from the guy who's in the trenches day in and day out
How to evaluate commercial "opportunities", whether you're looking to buy a commercial property yourself or whether you're being offered an investment in someone else's syndication or placement. This is critical to your success in commercial real estate, and no one else teaches it.
- How to get the financing—from institutional sources to partnerships and syndications to owner financing, the reality of the "money part" of a commercial deal
If You've Ever Thought About Commercial
Investing, in ANY Form,
You Need to Take This Unique Opportunity to Learn
About it from a Real Pro…
Here's how it works:
- The intermediate/advanced workshop runs CONCURRENTLY with the main conference, November 9th and 10th, and at the same location. This is “higher level” education, so if you’re brand new to the real estate world, the main conference (with its overview of 14 different topics) might be a better choice for you.
- The Thursday November 8th all-day seminars (See “Pre-Convention Workshops” tab) are included in your tuition, even though they’re $99 for other attendees.
- Your tuition also includes the main conference workshops on Sunday, including the afternoon intensive workshop
- You’ll note that this year, we have a complete “commercial track” at the Summit. If commercial real estate is your passion, you can attend Scott Meyers’ all-day “Self-storage” training on Thursday, Ray’s “Commercial Real Estate” 2-day class on Friday and Saturday, and Jillian Sidoti’s 3-hour “How to Raise Money” workshop on Sunday
This workshop comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee—stay both days, and if it doesn't both inspire you to create your asset protection plan AND give you workable, concrete ways to start right now, let us know on Sunday, and we'll refund your entire investment!
Ray Alcorn is the CEO of Park Commercial Real Estate Inc., a real estate acquisition and development firm headquartered in Blacksburg, Virginia. In a career spanning three decades, through all types of economic conditions, he has been involved with the acquisition, sale, development, financing, and leasing of commercial property transactions valued over $250,000,000.
Ray is a renowned expert in commercial real estate with experience in apartments, office buildings, shopping centers, mobile home parks and hotels.